In Tunisia there aren’t many casinos. In the...
It might be surprising for some people but The...
Although Morocco is a muslim country, gambling is...
City of Dreams Manila is a new point on the map of the...
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas
The Venetian is a huge complex, is which which we will find casino with a rich gambling offer, which is visited by thousands of players from around the world each day. Besides casino in Venetian we will also find numerous attractions, such as gondola trips or wax museum.
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas
Belonging to Las Vegas Sands Corporation, the Venetian, constitutes one of the biggest hotel complexes in the world. the facility reflects Vence architecture, and between the buildings, which are part of the resort, there is a canal, on which one can take a trip in a gondola. The Venetian is a small Venice in the heart of Las Vegas, by famous boulevard The Strip.
- no data
- no data
- The Venetian Resort
- The Palazzo
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Best Western Plus Casino Royale
- Wyndham Grand Desert
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at the Flamingo
- Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas
- Royal Resort
- Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opened daily round the clock
Games in casino:
- More than 130 game tables:
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Casino War
- Crazy 4 Poker
- Fortune Asia Poker Progressive
- Fortune Progressive Pai Gow Poker
- Imperial Baccarat
- Let It Ride® Stud Poker®
- Linked Progressive Jackpot
- Mini/Midi Baccarat
- No-Commission Baccarat
- Pai Gow Tiles
- Sic Bo
- Spanish 21
- Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em
More than 1200 slot machines where one can play from $0,01 up to $500.
Casino Advantages and Disadvantages
- one of the largest poker rooms in Las Vegas (over 1000 square meters.)
- free playing lessons 7 days a week, Sunday-Friday - dice at 11:00 and at 19:00 roulette at 11:45 and at 19:45, Blackjack at 11:30 and at 19:30 Saturday - dice at 11:00 11:30 Roulette, and at Blackjack 11:45
- a special game room with high limits games (up to $ 5,000) on 118 machines
- modern Race & Sports Book which features an impressive screen (approx. 30x300 m), where you can view 42 separate events at the same time
- special mobile applications for The Venetian guests, which enable gambling on mobile devices within the resort area
- attractive loyalty program -Grazie- accumulated points give discounts at the The Venetian (hotel, restaurants, casino, shops)
- regular poker tournaments
- numerous cultural-entertainment events (concerts, cabarets, shows, "Dancing with the Stars")
- more than 30 different restaurants offering, among others, Asian, French and Italian cuisine
- bars and popular TAO Nightclub
- tours on an authentic Venetian gondola through the Grand Canal
- Madame Tussauds wax museum, with more than 100 figures of the most popular celebrities
- numerous shops and boutiques
- 3 swimming pools, Canyon Ranch Spa Club wellness center
- architecture of the resort modeled on Venice,
- picturesque surroundings (the Grand Canal)
- attractive location in the heart of Las Vegas
- very busy
- it is easy to get lost
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino is located on the famou boulevard The Strip in the city which claims to be the world’s gambling capital - Las Vegas, Nevada. In the city which is famous for ongoing entertainment and fun in casinos (there are around 200 of them here), The Venetian is exceptional and unique place. This facility is one of the biggest entertainment-hotel complexes in the world. The whole resort’s architecture is a piece of art, which is modeled on Italian Venice. Complex is surrounded by Grand Canal, or real Venice canal, on which there are gondolas and singing gondoliers. One will also find here picturesque Rialto Bridge and replica of Venice’s St Mark’s Campanile.
As a curiosity
A short story of The Venetian
Resort The Venetian was built in the place of Sands Hotel demolished on November 26th 1996, which in 1988 had been bought by famous American gambling baron, Sheldon Adelson. The building of new complex in this place started on April 14th 1997. The cost of the whole project consumed the budget of 1.5 billion dollars. Official opening of The Resort Hotel Casino took place on May 3rd 1999 and was accompanied by big celebratio. White doves were let out, which symbolizes happiness and richness, therefore features which are very wanted in a casino. In the opening celebration of The Venetian, the owner of Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Sheldon Adelson was accompanied by Sophia Loren.
TAO Nightclub on the list of the best nightclubs in the USA
In 2011, TAO Nightclub, located in The Venetian, was on the second place in the ranking of the best nightclubs in USA. Club and its decor alludes to asian culture. In the central spot of the club there is a huge monument of Buddha. In the club there is also swimming pool, in which japanese carp koi and swimming. In the famous club decor different types of wood and stone were used. Outside there is a terrace from which there is a view on Las Vegas Strip.
Big wins in The Venetian
In April 2012 in casino The Venetian big win occurred. A man who visited casino on April 5th played on the “Wheel of Fortune” slot machine for $1 and won a jackpot. A lucky winner, who wanted to stay anonymous, won $1,216,081.79.
Even larger win occurred in 2012. A lucky winner was a 78 year old woman, who also played on the slot machine “Wheel of Fortune” . She bet $40 and won Mega Jackpot - $4,100,000.
The biggest debtor in the history of casinos in Nevada owes The Venetian more than 7 million dollars.
Canadian businessman from the estate businesses, Semion Kronenfeld, who is in treatment for gambling addictions is one of the biggest debtors of a casino. His dept sums up to 2.9 million dollars, from which 7.9 million he owes to casino The Venetian. 43 year old man from Toronto claims that after a crisis in the estate market in 2009, he lost everything and is not able to pay off his debts. The case will end in court and is one of the biggest cases of such type in Nevada. If Kronenfeld will be convicted, he will have to serve long sentence in jail.
How to get there?
If you decide to go to the most popular gambling place in the world, you can book a flight straight to it. Las Vegas McCarran Airport, is one of the biggest airports in the US, located 5 km south from the city center. From the airport one can easily reach it by taxi, limousine, different types of buses or rented car.
The cost of round-trip ticket to Las Vegas from different cities:
- Stockholm from 1,068 €
- New York from $ 510
- Moscow from $ 1497
- Beijing from $ 2148
- Sydney from $ 1532
- London from £ 1,033
Las Vegas is the capital of world gambling, it has thousands of hotels in which players, and tourists visiting “Sin City” are staying. In the city we will find hotels all over, the offer is very large, and no one who goes there will face any problems with finding adequate place to stay. If choosing casino The Venetian, the most comfortable option would be to stay at their 5 star resort. The Venetian and neighbouring The Palazzo offer their guests accommodations in elegant and luxurious rooms and apartments, all together there are more than 4 thousand of them. It is also possible to book a room in one of the hotels nearby which include among others: Treasure Island Hotel & Casino, Best Western Plus Casino Royale, Wyndham Grand Desert, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at the Flamingo, Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas, Royal Resort, Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas and many more. Mentioned hotels are within 2-3 km from the casino.